Did Roberts want out of Baltimore?

Ommaculate

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has he passed the physical? :)

No.

He failed the physical, and the Steinbrenners nixed his new contract.

Roberts will subsequently go back to Maryland, sign with the Orioles, and Cindy will wake up to find out that his signing with the Yankees was just a bad dream.

No.

He failed the physical, and the Steinbrenners nixed his new contract.

Roberts will subsequently go back to Maryland, sign with the Orioles, and Cindy will wake up to find out that his signing with the Yankees was just a bad dream.

I thought you were going to say something else and was about to scream!

Still can't find a press conference or Roberts in a Yankees jersey anywhere. Why is he hiding? Because deep down he knows what he did was dirty.

:deadhorse:

Maybe just maybe he couldn't care less what you as an Oriole fan thinks. I know that would say a lot, but then, who cares? He plays, we don't, he makes millions, we don't, his team might contend, ours might or really might not.

Power balance does not go your/our way. So let it go.

Maybe just maybe he couldn't care less what you as an Oriole fan thinks. I know that would say a lot, but then, who cares? He plays, we don't, he makes millions, we don't, his team might contend, ours might or really might not.

mqdefault.jpg

Huh?

Then why hasn't he done a press conference? ALL the other signed Yankees have photos of them showing off. But not Roberts. I guess to you that is normal?

Then why hasn't he done a press conference? ALL the other signed Yankees have photos of them showing off. But not Roberts. I guess to you that is normal?

His signing is not listed on the Transactions page of the Yankees' website. Maybe it hasn't happened yet.

Archived