So who goes?

Hank Scorpio

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say Michigan. Florida can make a case if they hang on against Arkansas and win the SEC Championship but I have to believe they'll put Michigan in there. Only thing that would keep them out is the rematch-factor. Man, USC really blew it.

I'd hate to see OSU/UM again for a been there done that game but with what has transpired today that's the only reasonable matchup. And if UM beats OSU by a FG or less in Glendale nothing will really have been decided.

UF or Louisville certainly do not deserve to play in the BCS title game.

I'd hate to see OSU/UM again for a been there done that game but with what has transpired today that's the only reasonable matchup. And if UM beats OSU by a FG or less in Glendale nothing will really have been decided.

UF or Louisville certainly do not deserve to play in the BCS title game.

I think that's the biggest thing the BCS is worrying about, and the reason Michigan might get left out. If they do match match them up again they're going to be rooting big time for an OSU or Michigan blow out win. IMO, Michigan is much more deserving of going to the National Championship than Florida though. I love this BCS mess, all the more reason for a playoff.

Gotta be Michigan, right?

Absolutly 100% NOT.

Neither team is more deserving of the bid. If I had to pick, I would obviously pick Florida because of their strength of shedule and their ability to hang on in close games against quality opponnents. Whoever goes is deserving, and whoever is #3 doesn't deserve to be there.

I really just have one word:

TOURNAMENT.

Listen to CBS shamelessly trumpet the SEC.

Ridiculous.

What is with all of this SEC hating? Tell me which conference you think is better? I'm just going to tell you, that there isn't one. You may say that teams in the SEC have a lot of losses. This is only because the quality of play is so high so that any team can beat another on any given Saturday.

Florida beat LSU so there is no way that, even if they had one loss, that LSU would go over Florida. And no, they are not better than Florida:D

Every coach in the SEC has said that LSU is the most talented team in the conference.

Florida would not beat LSU in LSU or on a neutral field.

Every coach in the SEC has said that LSU is the most talented team in the conference.

Florida would not beat LSU in LSU or on a neutral field.

Florida really beat LSU, they didn't get lucky, or get calls, they beat them. You never really know what could happen, especially in the SEC.

Florida really beat LSU, they didn't get lucky, or get calls, they beat them. You never really know what could happen, especially in the SEC.

LSU is much better now than they were then. If there were a playoff system (as there should be) and UF were to play LSU would be favored as many do think right now they are the best team in the SEC.

Michigan had their chance against ohiio state.they blew it.i am a gator homer afterall but look at the schedule Florida played in the toughest confrence in all of colledge football in the SEC. playing auburn,georgia,UT,FSU,kentucky,vandy,LSU,bama,south carolina and arkansas florida by far had the toughest schedule in the land.Who did michigan beat?ohio state..oh...wait...

Archived