Not at OPACY... What are you doing for Opening Day?

orioleslist

I'm sure quite a few Hangouters will be at the Yards tomorrow for Opening Day, but what are your plans if you don't live anywhere near Baltimore or just don't have tickets to the game?

I'm in Louisville, KY. Taking the afternoon off to watch the game at home with a small crowd of Marylanders in exile--crab cakes, hot dogs and beer on the menu. Even better: it's my 5-year old son's Spring Break just this week, so he'll be with us to enjoy it all, decked out in O's gear. He's already predicted a Chris Davis HR and we'll all be cheering really loudly when that happens.

Just a half-day of work... Enjoying the game with Maryland friends and my son... And kicking the RSux's behinds... Could life be any better? ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at OPACY this year, I live in Ct. and make it down 3-4 times a year. In the times that I don't make it to Baltimore for Opening Day, I head to Citi Field with one of my best bud's and still get a fix of live Baseball. I'll be watching the game from the Delta Club / MLB.tv though :)

Not at O.P.A.C.Y. this year. I live in CT, and make it down 3-4 times a year. In the times that I don't make it to Baltimore for Opening Day, I head to Citi Field with one of my best buds, and still get a fix of live baseball. I'll be watching the game from the Delta Club / MLB.tv though :)

Don't forget to visit our thread, anytime that you go to major league OR minor league games.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/107887-NEW-YORK-CONNECTICUT-NEW-JERSEY-Oriole-Fans/page18

The Orioles at Yankee Stadium.

The Baysox in central Connecticut.

The Tides in eastern Pennsylvania.

The IronBirds in Fishkill, NY.

Let us know, we'll meet you there. :)

Patrick (Oriole Fan From New York)

NE Philly burbs here .... I will be working. I'll be thoroughly anti-social all day so that no one can accidentally tell me the score. When I get home I will run to the comp and watch it from the beginning on mlb.tv.

On a small side note, I was at Caesar's in Atlantic City today and ran into a guy with an O's hat on. We had a brief moment of bonding ... I almost wanted to give him a bro-hug. Tomorrow is opening day, we are Orioles fans, all things are good.

I will be getting out of class fifteen minutes before the game starts. That class is going to be the longest hour and fifteen minutes of my life. Then I'll be sitting in my dorm room going nuts when CD goes deep in his first at bat!

You know you CAN skip class? :P It's not going to be like all the NSA thugs descending on your house and stuff...

Archived