Cruz- would you try and extend him?

terps19

I don't think hardly anyone was against the signing at 1/8. A lot didn't want to go anywhere near his original reported asking prices. There's a big difference.

True at 1/8, there was less opposition, but there was still plenty that was throwing the PED violation as a red flag to avoid the guy.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True at 1/8, there was less opposition, but there was still plenty that was throwing the PED violation as a red flag to avoid the guy.

My real complaint about signing him in regards to PEDs is that I feel like I can't scream at Melky Cabrera in good conscious.

Sell high whenever possible. Cruz and Hardy would sure seem like attractive options to teams in need of that extra juice. And while it would hurt to see JJ gone, its got to be a risk you'd have to consider.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sell high whenever possible. Cruz and Hardy would sure seem like attractive options to teams in need of that extra juice. And while it would hurt to see JJ gone, its got to be a risk you'd have to consider.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think the Os being back Hardy. As sad as I would be, I don't see it.

If you are DD, and knowing that Crush and Wieters might not sign with the orioles, would you be making strides to come up with a number for Cruz?

Provided he stays healthy, he could be the all time DH for the next 3-4 years in Baltimore. I have a feeling he is going to MASH the rest of the season especially when it gets warmer...

How many years and how much money would you think it would take to get him signed?

I wouldn't do it. IMO

A lot of baseball fans don't think Amphetamines count. Not sure where Brooks stands on the issue.

It's still a PED and Patton said he used to them to get focused. While people don't consider it a "PED" doesn't mean it isn't.

Archived