Cruz- would you try and extend him?

terps19

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

Good O.P. (From MAY 1st)

If you are Dan Duquette, and knowing that Chris Davis and Matt Wieters might not sign with the Orioles, would you be making strides to come up with a number for Cruz?

Providing that he stays healthy, he could be the all time D.H. for the next 3-4 years in Baltimore. I have a feeling he is going to MASH the rest of the season, especially when it gets warmer...

How many years, and how much money would you think it would take to get him signed?

5 and-a-half months later.

I'd like to see Cruz remain an Oriole.

We'll see what Duquette and company have in mind.

I think that we need to extend Nelson Cruz. However, for only 3 years, but for whatever amount he needs. This should be one of the first priorities.

I agree. I think he needs about $50k a year to feed and clothe his family, but MLB sets a minimum of $500k a year. So I'm totally on board with a 3 year, $1.5M total value contract.

I agree. I think he needs about $50k a year to feed and clothe his family, but MLB sets a minimum of $500k a year. So I'm totally on board with a 3 year, $1.5M total value contract.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes.

You are quite an example.

I guess I should have said, "what he wants" rather than "what he needs". I didn't literally mean what he actually needs to live.

Archived