Face it Folks - The Detroit Tigers Are Simply a Much Superior Team to the Orioles

Old#5fan

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old#5Fan, I feel for you with this bumping. Well, not really. Besides the fact that the O's are in he ALCS, you gotta chuckle at how wrong you were.

Nobody on this planet is any happier for being soooo wrong! I should have known that the regular season is meaningless when it comes to the playoffs and I also have always believed that past stats have little value in predicting games especially a short series! I also should have known that this Os team actually fares better against aces and with thee Cy Young winners in a row to beat how the heck could they lose? :agree: I am an idiot but an extremely happy one!:clap3:

Nobody on this planet is any happier for being soooo wrong! I should have known that the regular season is meaningless when it comes to the playoffs and I also have always believed that past stats have little value in predicting games especially a short series! I also should have known that this Os team actually fares better against aces and with thee Cy Young winners in a row to beat how the heck could they lose? :agree: I am an idiot but an extremely happy one!:clap3:

Great post.

JD Martinez looks like a star.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

He hits everything with authority, to all fields. He looks like a legitimate break out. I agree. Too bad they're going to lose Victor M. that middle of the order is awesome. And, one reason I was nervous in the bottom of the ninth.

Very gracious, and I knew you'd be heppy to be wrong.

Archived