vs. INDIANS, 5/23

OFFNY

New went 3-1 vs Pittsburgh. These Indians just swept Detroit and made postseason last year.

Good point. The Indians aren't as bad as their record - they're probably going to pass us this series. And we always struggle against them it seems like.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres the thing. While anything CAN happen in baseball. Good teams beat second rate clubs. We had no business losing to Pittsburgh with Wandy on the mound,and last night we played a sloppy, poorly pitched game. You have to beat the mediocre teams with regularity. We don't.Thats why this isn't really a

good team. Too inconsistent. Too many poor at bats.Too many "unclutch" pitching performances. Slow, and not a killer instinct when we have a pitcher on the ropes.Not good.

Thankfully that could describe every team in the AL East so far. We still have a chance to find our groove.

We went 3-1 vs Pittsburgh. These Indians just swept Detroit and made postseason last year.

Yeah and the A's who are may be the best team are losing to Liam Hendricks the same guy that we signed and every single poster was complaining about and then we let go.

Good point. The Indians aren't as bad as their record - they're probably going to pass us this series. And we always struggle against them it seems like.

We are in a slump. As soon as the walk to Santana I had a bad feeling. Nothing going right. Wonder if Bud let that call impact him? His one bad inning is 4 runs, unreal.

We are in a slump. As soon as the walk to Santana I had a bad feeling. Nothing going right. Wonder if Bud let that call impact him? His one bad inning is 4 runs, unreal.

Never as good as you look when you're winning, never as bad as you look when you're losing. Back in the 14 year nightmare though it felt like Memorial Day weekend is when we started our slide!! We are certainly better than that now.

BOTH teams made the playoffs last year. Both teams aren't good this year. I don't care about the Detroit series, the Indians pitching was battered and the Pirates pitching was worse. Lets not make excuses, the Orioles are UNDERACHIEVING.

I agree but we are also in a slump and these things happen. BTW, are you still watching....LOL!!! Davis bombs as I type this!

BOTH teams made the playoffs last year. Both teams aren't good this year. I don't care about the Detroit series, the Indians pitching was battered and the Pirates pitching was worse. Lets not make excuses, the Orioles are UNDERACHIEVING.

The Tigers were on fire and got swept. Flaherty's glove cost us last night. Tillman pitched terrible.

Now we are winning, another long night.

Archived