vs. RED SOX, 9/08

OFFNY

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is a sore spot? I'm not a Flaherty or Schoop fan. They both suck with the bat. That may change, but it's pretty clear right now. Now, you want to be Mr. Firestone's attorney because of his blind love for Schoop, that's great, but to say the inning was ruined because of Joseph's strikeout is bollocks.

Umm, I didn't say why the inning was ruined. A combination of all three really. If you want to pretend like you don't always call out Schoop, I'll play along today.

Umm, I didn't say why the inning was ruined. A combination of all three really. If you want to pretend like you don't always call out Schoop, I'll play along today.

Someone has to offset the bias. You'd think he's the best hitter on the team by reading some of the nonsense in these threads.

Why should she be an ex?

Because we are no longer together?

But she was on various news outlets for like two weeks and Fox News was one of them and the picture isn't that clear but it kinda looks like her. The hair might not be as blonde as my ex's, although her hair was that shade at one point. So I don't know.

Archived