Ticket presale Sat AM

notfast

Odd question that didn't really deserve its own thread:

ALDS tickets from this presale were delivered electronically. Either to be printed or used via app like Passbook.

If they make it to the WS, obviously a physical ticket is much more important as a memento. I'm assuming all WS tickets would be delivered via mail or will call.

yes that's putting many carts before the horse but I was curious.

I am a season ticket holder and bought my allotted playoff tix. Received them in the mail via fed ex and the World Series ones are big and printed. Very cool. Not sure if the will do the same for general public.

I do know final 4 basketball does electronic tix now, and if you want souvenir tix, you can go by A designated area and have nice ones printed. Maybe they would do something like that?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any experience with Section 322, Row 15? That was best available for Game 2 and I took it. All I can tell is that its a railing maybe? But if it's going to block home plat all game, it might get kinda annoying? Please let me know if you're familiar with the section so I can decide whether or not to keep them. Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience with Section 322, Row 15? That was best available for Game 2 and I took it. All I can tell is that its a railing maybe? But if it's going to block home plat all game, it might get kinda annoying? Please let me know if you're familiar with the section so I can decide whether or not to keep them. Thanks!

We had season tickets a little higher up in 322 for about 10 years. They have adjusted railings at end of aisles to be lower with a piece of plexiglass type stuff to help with the view. Worst case, sit a little lower/higher in seat and you'll be fine.

T

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/22255/Oriole+Park+at+Camden+Yards/section-322/row-15/seat-1/

After the last three games, I wouldn't be worrying about World Series tickets just yet. If the Orioles continue to play the field and fail to hit, they will be watching the ALCS.

Wait, you're not serious are you? You're serious? Well...

Tigers just got spanked despite still playing to win their division. I'm not too worried about it. Not one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived