Ticket presale Sat AM

notfast

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in at 10:00 maybe 10:01. Tickets for all 3 games where available then so I went with game 1. tried selecting my own seats but kept getting the message that I couldn't get all 4 seats together. I tried best available and got 4 in section 362. Didn't like that so I was going to try for game 2 to see if could do better. By that time only seats for game 1 and game 5 where available. Tried game 1 again and could only get SRO. went back to get game 5 tickets and got section 1 which I am ok with. the only problem is I hope there is no game 5 and that the O's have already won the series. I have my name in for the ALCS and WS but have to think my chances are pretty slim to get picked for those if we get that far. the whole thing was kind of exciting though:)

They wanted tickets sold for next years game. I'm glad they did it this way. I want to see the yard packed next year. I live in Massachuestts and got the 13 game plan but wont be able to go to most games. Ill just resell them. I still think this will end up being much cheaper then stubhub.

I got in at 10:00 maybe 10:01. Tickets for all 3 games where available then so I went with game 1. tried selecting my own seats but kept getting the message that I couldn't get all 4 seats together. I tried best available and got 4 in section 362. Didn't like that so I was going to try for game 2 to see if could do better. By that time only seats for game 1 and game 5 where available. Tried game 1 again and could only get SRO. went back to get game 5 tickets and got section 1 which I am ok with. the only problem is I hope there is no game 5 and that the O's have already won the series. I have my name in for the ALCS and WS but have to think my chances are pretty slim to get picked for those if we get that far. the whole thing was kind of exciting though:)

This was more of less exactly what I did. Got in at 10:00, thought I had some time, looked both games 1 and 2... I had no idea it would go so quickly.

They wanted tickets sold for next years game. I'm glad they did it this way. I want to see the yard packed next year. I live in Massachuestts and got the 13 game plan but wont be able to go to most games. Ill just resell them. I still think this will end up being much cheaper then stubhub.

Just so you know, you can exchange your tickets for other games. If I were you, I would choose the cheapest seating that was available, and then exchange tickets from 2 or 3 games for really good seats for one game. This way you could come in for a weekend series and go to all the games, and use all your tickets.

Anybody know SRO-2 means? Like are there only certain SRO areas you are allowed?

I think it is just a code, such as General Admission for concerts. Probably just a number indicating in which on-sale the SRO was purchased for their bookkeeping purchases. There won't be someone there to enforce some area seating/standing in SRO sections. Get there at gates open time!

Archived