I'm glad we got KC

isestrex

Royals fan here. I'm actually glad to be playing the O's. Detroit has had our number all season long.

It's great seeing Baltimore and KC two of the last four with no NY or Boston in sight. Still rooting for the Cards to lose though.

It should be a fun series, and the games will be exciting. It's an interesting matchup. But I am most excited to see the crazy crowds in both stadiums. That is going to be pretty special.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Royals fan here. I'm actually glad to be playing the O's. Detroit has had our number all season long.

It's great seeing Baltimore and KC two of the last four with no NY or Boston in sight. Still rooting for the Cards to lose though.

Them and the Giants both. Their fanbases have had enough to cheer about recently.

I am glad we got KC because I can't be mad at them.

Of course I want the Orioles to win the whole thing, but I can't not root for the Royals if the O's fall to them. I really love the fact that this is the ANTI-ESPN ALCS.

Royals fan here, I feel the same way. If KC wasn't in the playoffs, I think I would rather see the Orioles in the world series than the A's, Angels, or Tigers. Haven't been to the world series since 1983, nothing wrong with the O's at all, and the couple Orioles fans I know are both cool people.

Good luck to you guys, aside from the offense, our teams are very similar. I think this could be a great series.

Archived