Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got in but still can't get the $90 upper box tix they listed (have tried one and two seats).

Yep, this has been happening the whole time. Even when 6 or 7 available options were listed, selecting "best available" yielded no results even for single seats.

Got two limited view seats in Section 74, row 16, for game 7 (if!) through the public sale. I went for Game 7 first figuring 1, 2, and 6 were a lost cause. Regardless, I'd much rather the O's win in 4, 5, or 6 than to have the opportunity to go to this game!

Anyone have a sense for how limited the view is in these seats? I'm thinking foul pole and/or impossible to see about a 20 foot radius from LF corner....doesn't seem like it should be so bad over there...

Got two limited view seats in Section 74, row 16, for game 7 (if!) through the public sale. I went for Game 7 first figuring 1, 2, and 6 were a lost cause. Regardless, I'd much rather the O's win in 4, 5, or 6 than to have the opportunity to go to this game!

Anyone have a sense for how limited the view is in these seats? I'm thinking foul pole and/or impossible to see about a 20 foot radius from LF corner....doesn't seem like it should be so bad over there...

Foul pole is the obstruction. Depends which seats you have as to how bad it is. If you're towards the left side of the section (CF side) then it's really a non-issue.

Foul pole is the obstruction. Depends which seats you have as to how bad it is. If you're towards the left side of the section (CF side) then it's really a non-issue.
Those left-side more towards CF seats would be in the 20s for seat #s.

Thanks! I've got 14 and 15. I'll survive!

For the 13 game pre sale the seats I got selecting best available for 2 tickets was 376 row 24. Glad you were able to get better seats 48 hours later.

20 game plan...but I quickly clicked through each category of seats available from club through upper reserve- the best available option was, in fact, not the best available.

Archived