Guthries shirt...

Dark Helmet

When we get a large lead I'd love to see Dyson plunked (if he even gets an AB, he most likely won't). If he doesn't bat then plunk Hosmer. I don't necessarily think Hosmer deserves to be plunked other than just being a douche, but you have to send some kind of message that their classless behavior won't be tolerated. There are unwritten rules in baseball and these clowns are breaking them.

The saying "Act like you've been there before" exists for a reason. The MLB Network guys were embarrassed for the Royals, because they don't realize that they are making themselves look like clowns the way they are behaving.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When we get a large lead I'd love to see Dyson plunked (if he even gets an AB, he most likely won't). If he doesn't bat then plunk Hosmer. I don't necessarily think Hosmer deserves to be plunked other than just being a douche, but you have to send some kind of message that their classless behavior won't be tolerated. There are unwritten rules in baseball and these clowns are breaking them.

I'd prefer plunking him in Baltimore with a safe lead and the series is over. In our hands.

The saying "Act like you've been there before" exists for a reason. The MLB Network guys were embarrassed for the Royals, because they don't realize that they are making themselves look like clowns the way they are behaving.

Yep. I don't see how anyone could cheer for those idiots. If I was a KC fan, I'd be embarrassed.

OH wow.

First, I promise I am not here to gloat. I meant to post before tonight but went straight to the game after work. I understand this is a very frustrating time for you, and I promise I am not here to rub it in.

Second, it's a play on words from the popular Chris Brown song "These Hoes Ain't Loyal". I understand how from your perspective, it seems inflammatory given J-Guts history, but it's a shirt that was made by a local t-shirt company that is being worn around town.

Third, I understand the beef with Dyson's comments (though he wasn't wrong) but what on earth did Eric Hosmer do? He made a gesture towards the third base dugout after a big hit? C'mon. Grow up, and realize that these are kids in their early twenties having the time of their lives.

I wish you all the best in this series and beyond, but I'm appalled by how whiny a good part of your fanbase appears to be.

OH wow.

First, I promise I am not here to gloat. I meant to post before tonight but went straight to the game after work. I understand this is a very frustrating time for you, and I promise I am not here to rub it in.

Second, it's a play on words from the popular Chris Brown song "These Hoes Ain't Loyal". I understand how from your perspective, it seems inflammatory given J-Guts history, but it's a shirt that was made by a local t-shirt company that is being worn around town.

Third, I understand the beef with Dyson's comments (though he wasn't wrong) but what on earth did Eric Hosmer do? He made a gesture towards the third base dugout after a big hit? C'mon. Grow up, and realize that these are kids in their early twenties having the time of their lives.

I wish you all the best in this series and beyond, but I'm appalled by how whiny a good part of your fanbase appears to be.

You're appalled? Who cares? Who are you?

OH wow.

God forbid, flyover country is appalled, just appalled at our wild East Coast behavior.

Why are there so many "royals fans" here all of a sudden. I get it, most of your teams fans don't know much about baseball because they just started watching a few months ago, so there is not much to discuss with them ... So instead you come here to try and talk, let us go for the night.

Why are there so many "royals fans" here all of a sudden. I get it, most of your teams fans don't know much about baseball because they just started watching a few months ago, so there is not much to discuss with them ... So instead you come here to try and talk, let us go for the night.

I had no idea so many of them had computers out there. They're learning. In any case, this is more fun than the game so I'm ok with it.

Apparently the east coast is appalled that flyover country can dole out a beat down for the ages.

Keep it classy, just like your players. I know the Midwest is a boring wasteland but surely there must be something else you could be doing after winning game 3 of the ALCS.

Archived