Report: Bedard Seattle-Bound

Peace21

Fair enough... I still find it misleading, considering the off-season we've gone through. A Belkast type "FWIW" beginning would be more appropriate.

Did you read what he wrote on his first post? I don't understand the whole "misleading" thing.

I didn't realize we were consumers here...

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the details that I recieved from my source over the phone, I felt very confident. 100% confident that Bedard will be heading to Seattle this morning to take a physical. Their are other details of the converstaion that I cant put out over the board. But from they way I recieved them and the way it sounded, it's pretty legit. Hence the "Report".

Peace, you don't need to say what they are, but have you been told the reasons why this process involving the physicals has taken so long?

Peace, you don't need to say what they are, but have you been told the reasons why this process involving the physicals has taken so long?

Something to the fact that Angelos was looking over the physicals. Gotta be sure everything is intact. :rolleyes:

From the details that I recieved from my source over the phone, I felt very confident. 100% confident that Bedard will be heading to Seattle this morning to take a physical. Their are other details of the converstaion that I cant put out over the board. But from they way I recieved them and the way it sounded, it's pretty legit. Hence the "Report".

I just figured out how I can catch up to Sports Guy's number of posts...I can continue to try to defend our insiders every time somebody nitpicks at them. Thanks for the info...wait is info the right word?

Zzzzzzzz... did someone say something? Zzzzzzzzzzz

See, it's not a gimmick. He's ACTUALLY asleep!

NMS, when your alarm goes off, shake me from my nap as well. The speculation about which flight guys are on and whose desk the TPS Reports are sitting on is just nuts.

Thanks as always, Peace. I hope this charade finally ends today.

Archived