For What it's worth.....

Belkast

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he ends up going to Cleveland I'm really interested to see if AM does a "quantity and quality" deal or if he goes with maybe two quality guys. For some reason I see trading Roberts as AM's most intersting move so far....Tejada and Bedard it was pretty much known we'd be able to get 4 or 5 guys.....with Roberts it seems it's not as cut and dried...seems as though the thinking is either quantity OR quality but not both. If Roberts ends up with th Cubs I think AM can work it that we get both because he's worked them for so long(like M's)....seems he hasn't worked Cleveland as long so it will be interesting to see what he gets....if that's where he ends up going.

Will this have any impact on the proposed Cubs/O's trade? ;)

Here is the article...

Mr. Peabody whats a twisted testicle??

Well Sherman a twisted testicle is when is a disorder in which the testicles rotate (twist) and strangle the spermatic cord, which consists of blood vessels, lymphatic vessels, nerves, and the duct that carries sperm from the body (vas deferens), cutting off the blood supply to the testicles. Torsion can cause shrinkage (atrophy) and tissue death (necrosis), and may require surgical removal of the testicles (orchiectomy) if not treated promptly. Torsion often occurs during sleep.

http://www.urologychannel.com/emergencies/torsion.shtml

Gee Mr Peabody that sounds painful

Well Sherman according to Mav's old college roommate it feels like your getting hit in the junk with a hammer everytime your heart beats.

Ouch... I was hoping to go the rest of the day without hearing about that. Keeping Sportscenter off, avoiding the big sports news websites, only visiting the Orioles or Ravens side of the Sun online.

I thought this was a strictly Orioles talk only forum? :rolleyes:

Me too. It was like watching rec teams I used to coach. No one wanted the ball at the end.

Archived