Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

I just watched Sox' 30-year-old knuckleballer, Steven Wright, bamboozle the NYY (8.0 innings, 4 hits, 2 BB, only a few balls hit hard). Is there any hope of getting some help down the stretch from our own 30-year-old knuckleballer, Eddie Gamboa? I saw he walked 8 IronPigs in 2 innings the other day. That's a whole styful.

I just watched Sox' 30-year-old knuckleballer, Steven Wright, bamboozle the NYY (8.0 innings, 4 hits, 2 BB, only a few balls hit hard). Is there any hope of getting some help down the stretch from our own 30-year-old knuckleballer, Eddie Gamboa? I saw he walked 8 IronPigs in 2 innings the other day. That's a whole styful.

I still think we need to draft Chelsea Baker and get another knuckleballer in the system. She wouldn't help us this year, but it would be nice to have a knuckleball pitcher who will actually throw knuckleballs near 100% of the time. :laughlol:

Between Adam's pop-up :( and Davis's slam :), I traveled a long emotional distance in a few minutes, and I'm sure I'm not alone. It felt like we fell out of and then jumped back into the race in the space of one batter.

I traveled a huge emotional distance between Davis' second swing and miss and the bomb. I was certain he would K.

I traveled a huge emotional distance between Davis' second swing and miss and the bomb. I was certain he would K.

If Davis would ever fully trust his opposite field swing, he would hit .290-.300 easy.

Guy is so strong that he shouldn't worry about pulling outside pitches.

Skanks lost??? Everbody Dancin' NOW!!!! :2yay-thumb: :2yay-thumb: :2yay-thumb:

The Yankees are 4-6 in their last 10 games.

The Orioles are 10-4 in their last 14 games.

We can do this, but we had better keep on winning consistently.