vs. D-RAYS, 5/31

OFFNY

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kept looking back at the runner also. Maybe it had no impact but it was driving me crazy.

With two outs there's really no reason not to focus on the hitter there. The guy at 2B is already in scoring position and he isn't risking being thrown out at 3B trying to steal.

That ball in LF was a play that had to be made. The concept of players playing out of position has cost this team dearly all year, and it did today.Yet, we don't have better options right now.

How about Henry U or Alvarez? Both are possibly better options defensively. I know Henry has limited range however...

Regardless, I heard DD might be looking for someone...but who...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does one team get so unlucky? How many bloop hits have we had against us that scored runs? Rays have a .571 BABIP. That's why they are winning this game. Make no mistake. Everything they hit falls in the last 2 days. Complete opposite of the Orioles.

.571 for this series? Wow!

So when does Tillman's performance so far this season become something we consider doing something about?

If they are fine bringing back Bud, Tillman will have some more rope before they cut bait. He's not a FA like Norris, they have him under control.

Archived