2015 Pittsburgh Pirates

OFFNY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly - and personally I think it was a bad call putting Arrieta back in to pitch - but that's just me. Rodriquez is hot blooded punk with something to prove - MLB should come down on him like a ton of bricks.

Could you imagine if Pitt came back though if he had come out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no doubt. That sucks. But Jake and Cubs are just playing the game they were dealt as well. They only finished a game back of Pitt and should have won a division in their own right based on their record too.

Yup, I personally would like to see the divisions and 2nd WC taken away. 4 best teams from each league make the postseason. Of course it will never happen.

They are acting foolish. It's tough to get 101 wins.

It does suck that one of these teams has to go home after one game. That being said ever since 1969 when division play started things haven't been fair. 87 Jays are viewed as chokers and won 96 games and Twins won the West with 85 wins and then won it all.

It does suck that one of these teams has to go home after one game. That being said ever since 1969 when division play started things haven't been fair. 87 Jays are viewed as chokers and won 96 games and Twins won the West with 85 wins and then won it all.

Yeah, it's the first time the WC teams had better records than other division winners. Obviously they can't just change the rules but I'd like to see 162 games stand for more than one game while winning a weak division gives you a auto entry into a 5 game series.

Archived