2015 Pittsburgh Pirates

OFFNY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think in part it was also for the Cubs ending Kang's season with a dirty slide a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

But you have to wait until next year. What's the point in hitting a guy in the playoffs? It was about a foot away from costing them a run.

Total bull**** from a predictably horse **** sports town like Pittsburgh. No way Arrieta threw at them on purpose with a ****ing shutout going in the wild card game. Get over yourselves you POS yinzers.

I'm not defending the Pirates one bit but it has to be extremely frustrating having the 2nd best record in baseball and being rewarded with facing Arrieta in the play in game while the mets win a crummy division and are automatically in the NLDS.

I think in part it was also for the Cubs ending Kang's season with a dirty slide a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Good point but this isn't the game to do it. No way unless it is a blowout is a pitcher trying to hit a batter in a playoff game.

I'm not defending the Pirates one bit but it has to be extremely frustrating having the 2nd best record in baseball and being rewarded with facing Arrieta in the play in game while the mets win a crummy division and are automatically in the NLDS.

Win the division and act like men.

Oh no doubt. That sucks. But Jake and Cubs are just playing the game they were dealt as well. They only finished a game back of Pitt and should have won a division in their own right based on their record too.

Rodriquez nearly hurt himself in dugout. Idiot, never liked him. Before they changed the home plate collision rule, and he was with Rays, he once took a cheap shot at Wieters. Chump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was unreal, like Roid rage.

Good point but this isn't the game to do it. No way unless it is a blowout is a pitcher trying to hit a batter in a playoff game.

Exactly - and personally I think it was a bad call putting Arrieta back in to pitch - but that's just me. Rodriquez is hot blooded punk with something to prove - MLB should come down on him like a ton of bricks.

Archived