It is sad when your team is down a run in the 5th inning...

birdcrazy

And you know there is a very good chance they are done scoring for the night. This team plain does not hit well. The last three games as soon as they got behind, you t the feeling they are done.

Why are we not actively shopping for a corner infielder?

Or are we?

And you know there is a very good chance they are done scoring for the night. This team plain does not hit well. The last three games as soon as they got behind, you t the feeling they are done.

Or are we?

True dat. If it's in the fifth inning and we are down more than one run I feel like you can pretty much call it a night.

Corner outfielder, I think you mean.

Or are we?

I agree with what you said about being down and feeling like there is no chance of winning. What I disagree with is what corner outfielder are we going to get that will have a significant impact? Just to many holes in the lineup to score consistently. I couldn't believe the other night we scored 4 runs in one inning without a homer. We get nothing out of the number 2 spot in the order, Jones is struggling, Davis is hitting .220, Paredes has cooled off, yada yada.

Archived