Gausman down, Drake up

mdbdotcom

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> optioning Gausman, Drake coming up.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">June 21, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I thought people might want to see this before it gets merged with another thread.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Orioles have recalled RHP Oliver Drake from Triple-A Norfolk and have optioned RHP Kevin Gausman to the Tides.</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 21, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let's keep messing with Gausman!

Really with Norris and Tillman pitching like they are Gausman still can't get a shot?

And yes this burns his last option so next year him and Bundy will both be without options.

Way to look at the big picture Dan!

We need an arm. I think the bigger question is why not make a decision on the 7 OFers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need an arm. I think the bigger question is why not make a decision on the 7 OFers....

We have an 8 man pen right now. They are fairly rested after Wilson's effort on Friday night.

They can't decide whether to take the dinette set or the chaise lounge.

Exactly, it's frustrating. The difference in return between Young, Pearce and Snider is so minimal that Gausman's option is more valuable. Just a dumb decision IMO.

Archived