Playing lousy feels weird

winkies

I'd have taken a chance on LaRoche.

But it's not just that, it's the not replacing Cruz and Miller that has hurt us the most. Also, the lack of a legit TOR SP.

MSK

I agree. If only we could have found the money. You know, all 350 million worth for that.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd have taken a chance on LaRoche.

But it's not just that, it's the not replacing Cruz and Miller that has hurt us the most. Also, the lack of a legit TOR SP.

MSK

You keep saying this but it doesnt make it true. How has not replacing Miller hurt this team?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I got a PM today from another poster who is already sick of the constant harping for increased spending. They may have even mentioned a poster by name.

Me I don't mind the conflict most days. I just wish they were more original.

There's a lot to be disappointed about this season, no question. I don't think lack of cumulative spending is high on the list of causes, but I suppose that will be beaten to death during the off season and some reasonable facsimile of the truth will emerge. I can happily wait another month or two for that process.

I also don't mind the conflict, it's the obvious prosecution of an agenda that I wish would go away.

It's simple.

Bad teams tend not to outscore their opponents.

Can it be any simpler?

Bad teams can certainly outscore opponents when they are offensively one-dimensional and rely on the long ball... One good night and a 10-1 win can certainly make you look offensively better than you are... which the Os have done this year.

Bad teams can certainly outscore opponents when they are offensively one-dimensional and rely on the long ball... One good night and a 10-1 win can certainly make you look offensively better than you are... which the Os have done this year.

You didn't realize that I was talking about over the course of a 162 game season?

Archived