vs. NATIONALS, 9/23

OFFNY

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, make a few more excuses. He had hundreds of at bats in extended spring training. His walk rate and power have been abysmal. He has had a ton of cheap flare hits or it would be even uglier. He has zero speed and little defensive value right now. Matt is a negative WAR player this year IMO in over HALF A SEASON. He has only played in 67 because he has taken every other day off. He should have a very quick bat because of the rest. He doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude extend ST is little league pitching, its nothing.

Re: 73 Mets

Wow! The closest thing I can think of is the 2006 Cardinals who won 83 or 84 games. They didn't have the same kind of run to end the regular season though. Perhaps the 2014 Royals. Though they didn't face any all time great teams in the post season though IMO.

Sorry OFFNY, machine is being strange, not sure why the quote feature doesn't work all of a sudden.

Lol, make a few more excuses. He had hundreds of at bats in extended spring training. His walk rate and power have been abysmal. He has had a ton of cheap flare hits or it would be even uglier. He has zero speed and little defensive value right now. Matt is a negative WAR player this year IMO in over HALF A SEASON. He has only played in 67 because he has taken every other day off. He should have a very quick bat because of the rest. He doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh try recovering from a surgery and be one of the top 750 ball players then talk.

Archived