vs. NATIONALS, 9/23

OFFNY

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Extremely entertaining game tonight. Papelbon needs to be suspended. It amazes me that baseball players can even legally get away with that crap, you can kill a man trying to do what he did tonight. Bush league!

I bet Papelbon's teammates don't like him either.

Home from the game....I think it was my favorite game I've attended this year, ahead of beating Keuchel on Memorial Day.

Matchups like Machado vs Scherzer in the 7th are what we live for as fans... Best vs best with the game in the line.

I was so fired up in the 9th. I had to walk the half mile back to my parking spot at about 2x normal speed just to calm myself down to drive home.

Another great performance from the bullpen, with two outs in the bottom of the 9th, in between taunting departing quitter Nats fans, I was yelling "Hey Nats fans, THAT'S what a bullpen looks like".

Manny's body language at 1B after the game resumed was freaking intense. He was pissed off and could barely contain himself. But he did. Even during infield warmups for the bottom of the 9th you could see he was still fired up.

Loved that the last out of the game went to him.

3 out in the loss column. Keep hope alive!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

He almost looked disinterested, he was so relaxed.

It was like he was thinking to himself, "Oh man, are they gonna make me catch another one of these stupid fly balls at the top of the fence?" :laughlol:

Very Mark Reynolds -esque. :D;)

Complacent Reynolds. Disinterested Flash. I like it!

Archived