4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

Sorry if I am jumping the gun, being how it is still over a week away, but I was wondering who all will be attending the 4/19 Hangout night in section 384. This will be my first HangOut night and I am extremely excited. I will be there with Mrs. Nitro and Mama Nitro and we have tix in row BB of the Box section (do not know the seat numbers yet, they are supposed to mail my tix today).

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if I am jumping the gun, being how it is still over a week away, but I was wondering who all will be attending the 4/19 Hangout night in section 384. This will be my first HangOut night and I am extremely excited. I will be there with Mrs. Nitro and Mama Nitro and we have tix in row BB of the Box section (do not know the seat numbers yet, they are supposed to mail my tix today).

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

Glad to see you excited. I'll be there of course and my misses might be making her Hangout night debut. We're still working on th pre-game meet up place, but we'll get it out soon. Who else is coming? Who's bringing the camera this year. If it's D, she better post one of me smiling this year. :D

Glad to see you excited. I'll be there of course and my misses might be making her Hangout night debut. We're still working on th pre-game meet up place, but we'll get it out soon. Who else is coming? Who's bringing the camera this year. If it's D, she better post one of me smiling this year. :D

You smile? ;)

Anyhoo...my missus and I are certainly in. We did the Wharf Rat a few times last year while you were in the sandbox, but I'm not partial to any particular place.

Well, if the Missus has to be somewheres else that night, I might make it. Otherwise, we will abide by Board Rules and not come when the Yanks are playing :) Cya when those dang Nats show up!!!

She can come of course, but she's got to be ready to take some heat if she wears Yankees stuff.. Can you convince her to just come neutral???

Of course I have to caveat this with the fact that if she breaks into a "Let's go Yankees" chant there's a good chance she could get tossed from the upper deck, so you make the call. :D

She can come of course, but she's got to be ready to take some heat if she wears Yankees stuff.. Can you convince her to just come neutral???

Of course I have to caveat this with the fact that if she breaks into a "Let's go Yankees" chant there's a good chance she could get tossed from the upper deck, so you make the call. :D

These are all considerations. I don't want her tossed, but I do really enjoy the Hangout Nights. And besides, she'd take quite a few people with her, fighting all the way down to the field.

Fun game last year was when Clemens (who she hates) was pitching to B-Rob (who she loves as a girly girl and as a baseball fan). I kept asking who she was rooting for/ against. She was sooooo torn! :D

And all joking aside - she came to the Hangout Night on my birfday in O's gear, forbidden to cheer for her birth team (she's from NYC, so it's clean). After that sacrifice, I couldn't possibly ask for her to do it again. Thanks for thinking of us, Tony. We'll be with you in spirit!!

unfortunately, I don't think I can go next weekend. Brothers have some stuff going on that will conflict with the time. I'll certainly be DVR'ing the game however... Also Tony, where in EC do you reside in if I may ask?

Archived