Can Latos left knee pass an O's physical?

wildcard

A reasonable person would assume that El Gordo (like every other poster on here) doesn't have a clue as to whether Latos would pass an Orioles physical. Thanks for letting us know what side of reasonable you stand on.

Where is Stotle? Roy? and others that may have more knowledge. Heck someone who follows the Marlins or Dodgers may know more than I do about Latos injuries.

Gordo has said he doesn't know but I didn't know what he had read when I started the thread.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are post #42. It has not stopped the discussion. It is quite possible that someone on the OH has more insight into the nature and extent of Latos' injury than what I have.

And a good many of the posts are yours. You are actually claiming that because you are continuing to argue this point, that somehow makes your argument valid.

You remind me of the fighter who gets knocked out, doesn't know where he is, and starts grabbing the legs of the ref, not knowing it's over.

You are a lot of fun but really just because you say something doesn't make it true. I have proven my point many times over.

If you are tired of the thread, stop posting.

I can help with that.

ETA: I'm going to re-open this under the condition that the pointless speculation about an "Orioles physical" is over. Keep the discussion on "should Latos be considered and what do you think it would take to sign him?"

How sad that this has become the Orioles? We are in major need of frontline pitching but after watching all the top tier guys go off the board we now have to look at bounce back candidates AND we aren't even sure if those guys can pass our physicals. Oh and we don't give opt out clauses. This team is painful to follow sometimes.

We don't know what DD will do. I am not going to pull out my hair about it. I feel

it's way to early to worry. IMO

Archived