It's here - Spring Training

weams

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first on field feb 19th

the orioles train at the practice fields adjoining ed smith stadium. Fans are invited to watch the team's workouts on the back fields at the complex each day until march 4, when home games begin. Free parking is available in the east lot off of 12th street and tuttle avenue. Orioles pitchers and catchers will take the field at approximately 10 a.m. The club will work out from approximately 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Each day, leading up to the first home game against the detroit tigers on wednesday, march 4. The first full team workout will be held on wednesday, february 25.

yippie!!!!!!

Had me so excited when he was blowing away Trout and Pujols in his debut.

I was there....20 rows up behind home plate....considering the lineup, that was a very VERY impressive debut. It was surreal. Lot's of swinging K's...starting with Trout in the first. I think he also struck out the last guy he faced in the 8th. I think he hit 97 in the 7th inning. That's one of those games I'll never forget....he was awesome to watch that day.

He definitely hit a rocky patch after his first 2 starts, but I'm still hopeful.....

Archived