Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2016

OFFNY

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wieters hitting ahead of Alvarez and behind trumbo........uh ok?

I'd love for Alvarez to hit behind trumbo, that gives us our strongest 1-6 (jones's current struggles aside).

Really, at this point what's the difference?

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. TWINS, 5/11)

Joey Rickard - LF

Manny Machado - SS

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Mark Trumbo - DH

Nolan Reimold - RF

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Ryan Edward Flaherty - 3B

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

Philip Tyler Wilson - RHP (1-1, 3.04 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Philip Joseph Hughes - RHP (1-5, 5.85 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Seems odd for Alvarez to sit against a RHP. He stung the ball a couple of times last night.

Seems odd for Alvarez to sit against a RHP. He stung the ball a couple of times last night.

Yes, although I don't have a problem with this. Keep Reimold fresh, and moving Trumbo to DH improves the defense to offset the loss of Pedro's bat. Even more surprising to me is that it is Reimold rather than Kim starting vs RHP, but both guys need ABs.

Yes, although I don't have a problem with this. Keep Reimold fresh, and moving Trumbo to DH improves the defense to offset the loss of Pedro's bat. Even more surprising to me is that it is Reimold rather than Kim starting vs RHP, but both guys need ABs.

I guess Reimold's OPS of .997 is the edge over Kim.

We see nothing but righties over the next five games. I'd expect Alvarez back in the lineup against Detroit and Kim in for Rickard once maybe twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. TIGERS, 5/12)

Joey Rickard - LF

Manny Machado - SS

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Mark Trumbo - RF

Pedro Alvarez - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Ryan Edward Flaherty - 3B

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

Ubaldo Jimenez Garcia - RHP (2-3, 4.54 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Michael Alan Pelfry - RHP (0-4, 6.23 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

So Joseph in back to back starts because of Jimenez. 21 K's possible? Will we get to Pelfry? Did have some good Fish frys near Syracuse.Pelfry will be cooked by the Orioles .

Isn't it assumed or reported that Tillman prefers Wieters and most often gets caught by him?

I can tell you that Chris likes pitching to Wieters, whether is just the "buddies coming up" thing or something technical.

Archived