Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2016

OFFNY

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks.

It was originally listed the other way around, both on baseballpress.com and on Roch Kubatko's section of MASNsports.com

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said that he changed lineup, moving Machado to SS, after talking to him in pregame. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">May 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can we stop batting Adam 3rd? Move him behind Trumbo, he's almost a guaranteed double play, or some first pitch ground out

Guaranteed out is starting to become one of the most overused terms/concepts on this board IMHO. I think he's getting close to turning it on offensively soon, personally. He drove two balls pretty deep last night that ended up as very loud outs.

Guaranteed out is starting to become one of the most overused terms/concepts on this board IMHO. I think he's getting close to turning it on offensively soon, personally. He drove two balls pretty deep last night that ended up as very loud outs.

I get what you're saying, but I said almost. When you do something often enough it becomes somewhat expected. Hope he turns the corner soon

Archived