Mancini is promoted to AAA

wildcard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And all in right with the world. Congrats Trey.

He will play 1B everyday. Terdoslavich sent to AA.

Per Steve Melewski.

We have been saying this for how long? Glad they acted though. Terdoslavich was on a 40-man? He should help Bowie by playing down a level I hope.

Yeah, I would think Mancini/Walker replace Trumbo/Alvarez next year. A savings of about 16m to put towards Manny's extension!

Man I hope you right and add on the additional $16M we'll get from MW walking and we got the money!

Yeah, I would think Mancini/Walker replace Trumbo/Alvarez next year. A savings of about 16m to put towards Manny's extension!

I think the time to extend him was a year or 2 ago. He's certainly looking like he's playing his way out of our range.

I think the time to extend him was a year or 2 ago. He's certainly looking like he's playing his way out of our range.

I'd be inclined to disagree if Pastorfan's theory is true. That is cheap cost controlled players and we have a lot of money coming off the book in Wieters and Hardy. Of course we need to find a SS or 3B but I don't think the money is out of range assuming we keep with a similar payroll we're working with now.

Archived