vs. WHITE SOX, 4/28

Sessh

Those who dissed Rickard's fielding aren't wrong after all, but his spark plug offensive capability nets him positive WAR imho. I'm glad to have him regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to stop diving for balls he can't get to.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who dissed Rickard's fielding aren't wrong after all, but his spark plug offensive capability nets him positive WAR imho. I'm glad to have him regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure dissed is accurate.

I think everyone was expecting a good glove from him (if nothing else). Just we have noticed that once the regular season started it wasn't as good as expected.

Dylan Bundy still has 1 strikeout this year. He's the king of putting runners on and getting babiped out of it.

Maybe he needs to get back to his cutter. He doesn't have all that much movement on his fastball either IMO.

Not sure dissed is accurate.

I think everyone was expecting a good glove from him (if nothing else). Just we have noticed that once the regular season started it wasn't as good as expected.

Thanks for the clarification. I recall reading some stuff I would describe as dissing, but not from you. Opinions on Rickard are all over the map on the OH.

But the glove not matching expectations angle is a pragmatic one that I can agree with despite not really having much in the way of expectations for him at all before he started to produce with the bat and wowed everyone.

Archived