Hardy injury (Out 6 to 8 weeks)

Fliqan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three ways to go, IMO, if Hardy misses sign I can't time.

1. Machado to SS. Flaherty to 3B

2. Janish to SS. Manny stays at 3B

3. Manny to SS. Alvarez to 3B. Trumbo to DH. Reimold to RF.

I would go with #2. Best defensive alignment.

I could see us doing 1 & 2. Probably just 1 of them until Britton is good to go and we can go with just a 7 man bullpen. Hope Hardy and Britton are healthy.

I'd rather sacrifice the offense than the defense (or less sacrifice of the defense). Put Flaherty or Janish in there. I've always had an appreciation for Flaherty. Put him at 3B like we did in 2014 when Manny was out.

I'd rather sacrifice the offense than the defense (or less sacrifice of the defense). Put Flaherty or Janish in there. I've always had an appreciation for Flaherty. Put him at 3B like we did in 2014 when Manny was out.

I really don't see anyway we don't put Manny at SS. That's where he wants to be long term and that's where we envision him. Future is now. No way he stays with us and signs long term if we keep him at 3rd.

I really don't see anyway we don't put Manny at SS. That's where he wants to be long term and that's where we envision him. Future is now. No way he stays with us and signs long term if we keep him at 3rd.

I agree with this.

I think you're right, MM to SS and Flaherty to 3rd.

Do you think that maybe we should wait for the medical reports to become public before we DL Hardy for 60 days? Might be a good idea.

Roy Firestone, the voice of calm moderation and optimism.

o

ROY FIRESTONE ENOTSERIF YOR

Archived