Hardy injury (Out 6 to 8 weeks)

Fliqan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So who is going to be the backup infielder in your opinion if Hardy has to go on the DL for a lengthy period of time?
Same as the one we have now. Manny at SS and Flash at 3B is better than either Davis or Alvarez there.

Oh crap, in an airport in Argentina still, hadn't heard. That's terrible news:( Crap!

This is why I wanted to keep Janish. I think BOTH Flaherty and Janish will be recalled and a 40-man move will be made.

Terrible news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure Bryce Harper has fouled a ball off his foot before. JJ may have broken his foot and you take the opportunity to make fun of him? Absolutely uncalled for.

Seriously? Your sarcasm meter is in need of adjustment.

Oh crap, in an airport in Argentina still, hadn't heard. That's terrible news:( Crap!

This is why I wanted to keep Janish. I think BOTH Flaherty and Janish will be recalled and a 40-man move will be made.

Terrible news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did keep Janish.

My bad, there has been a lot of anti-JJ sentiment the last two years. Although I guess I don't see the point if you were being sarcastic.

It was a ridiculous statement. I never thought anyone would take it seriously.

My bad, there has been a lot of anti-JJ sentiment the last two years. Although I guess I don't see the point if you were being sarcastic.

And I blame Malike. I was responding to him, he brings it out in me.

Whew, I'm exhausted from all the explanations.

Archived