vs. YANKEES, 5/03

Sessh

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

Tillman has ceded 1 run over his last 17.67 innings pitched.

18 OUTS: 6 Strikeouts, 5 Groundouts, (Including 1 Double Play), 3 Lineouts (Including 1 Double Play), 1 Foulout, 1 Flyout,

CHRISTOPHER STEVEN TILLMAN

IP:l 6

H:;; 5 ll(1 Double, 4 Singles)

R:l) 1

BB: 3

SO: 6

Pitches: 96 (56 Strikes, 40 Balls)

2016 ERA: 2.91

PITCHES BY INNING

16 (11 Strikes, 5 Balls)

18 (91 Strikes, 9 Balls)

13 (71 Strikes, 6 Balls)

17 (11 Strikes, 6 Balls)

15 (91 Strikes, 6 Balls)

17 (91 Strikes, 8 Balls)

If that is his final line, well done -- especially with his leadoff walk-itis.

Ikr. How does Palmer not know that. He has sounded off a bit recently to

As much as I love Palmer, his ability to think and speak clearly is deteriorating before our eyes and has been for a couple years now. It's only sometimes, though. I hope he stays as long as he can.

As much as I love Palmer, his ability to think and speak clearly is deteriorating before our eyes and has been for a couple years now. It's only sometimes, though. I hope he stays as long as he can.

Yeaaa. Even slipping, love hearing home. Definitely hope he keeps going a while.

Yankees look bad.Them and Houston worst teams.Who'd thunk it.

The Yankees should be bad, they're a team in transition shedding the back ends of some horrible deals.

The Astos, I don't know what's going on with them. Their pitching has fallen apart.

He made one iffy call.I think he's still better than any analyst in the game today.

It's way more than one iffy call. I agree, though; he's still the best around easily. Palmer is slowing down just like we all will one day.

He made one iffy call.I think he's still better than any analyst in the game today.

Roy, we all love Palmer, but he has been struggling occasionally to put sentences together recently even tonight

But I do agree even with that being said he is still a fantastic analyst to listen to

Archived