Offensive Futility/0-2 PItching

FSUBobcat7

Right now this offense is about as pathetic as you could possibly get. This team has NO concept on how to make a pitcher work, advance runners, hit with guys in scoring position, etc. There is no way you keep the same "all or nothing" roster the whole year. Rickard is what he thought he would be, see what you can get for :

Trumbo

Alvarez

Weiters

Schoop

Is Davis tradeable?????

Oh yea- and get rid of these pitchers that can't put guys away 0-2. Unbelievable how they can't put guys away. Constant issue.

DD HAS to make some changes or we will be sniffing 4th place by EOY. Unacceptable.

They have been working the pitchers just fine. Hill was gone in the 6th and we are getting are share of walks but have no one hitting. We need Jones Weiters Davis or Schoop to start doing something. Manny and Trumbo can't do it all on their own.

Then you need to replace them someone who can. All those players are expendable and have value and can bring some type of return back. The HC needs to go as well. Stick Brady as HC FT and see if that changes anything. Team is starting to show signs of sinking.

Then you need to replace them someone who can. All those players are expendable and have value and can bring some type of return back. The HC needs to go as well. Stick Brady as HC FT and see if that changes anything. Team is starting to show signs of sinking.

So the team is in first place and you want to get rid of Buck, Jones, Schoop and Davis. I guess that will fix it lol.

Right now this offense is about as pathetic as you could possibly get. This team has NO concept on how to make a pitcher work, advance runners, hit with guys in scoring position, etc. There is no way you keep the same "all or nothing" roster the whole year. Rickard is what he thought he would be, see what you can get for :

Trumbo

Alvarez

Weiters

Schoop

Is Davis tradeable?????

Oh yea- and get rid of these pitchers that can't put guys away 0-2. Unbelievable how they can't put guys away. Constant issue.

DD HAS to make some changes or we will be sniffing 4th place by EOY. Unacceptable.

Sorry, but this is just an overreactive rant. By the way, the O's have the 2nd best batting average with RISP and the best OPS with RISP in the league. Pretty good considering they have no idea what they're doing in those situations.

My main worry with the offense right now is Jones. He's not really driving anything, hitting into a ton of double plays...and overall just looks tentative out there.

His GB/FB ratio is out of whack right now, but I feel he'll break out of it.

Trumbo

Alvarez

Weiters

Schoop

Is Davis tradeable?????

Trade CD? Why? The team is in a slump is all. All teams have slumps. It's just

May. There is a lot of ball to play left. IMO

Good golly. It's only the first week in May.

Adam Jones and Chris Davis need to hit better.

Can't afford to have two guys hitting .200 in the middle of the order. I'm starting to get worried about Jones. Davis is at least hitting homeruns and his low BABIP should improve.

Trumbo is bound to come back down to earth so we will need someone other than Manny that can produce runs for us. I feel the OP is overreactive but there is some cause for concern.

Chris is a streaky hitter, when he's bad it's strikeout city. I hope he will get hot. I still wish he could hit away from the shift, but it is what it is. I don't know what's wrong with Adam. Again, just hope he comes out of it or is placed on the disabled list if he is playing hurt. Wouldn't hurt either if Pedro finds his swing. I understand the frustration, but we are in first place and hope the big bats of Jones and Davis awaken soon.

o

The offense has been doing well since coming on in the 9th inning of the first game of the doubleheader against the Athletics.

So what your saying is we should let them stay on the team and not go crazy after a few games where they struggle and dump everyone.

o

The offense has been doing well since coming on in the 9th inning of the first game of the doubleheader against the Athletics.

So what your saying is we should let them stay on the team and not go crazy after a few games where they struggle and dump everyone.

No.

We should have traded them all in between the games of the doubleheader against the Athletics.

If we had, we would have won today's game by a score of 18-2.

Trumbo's replacement would have hit 4 home runs today.

Archived