vs. TIGERS, 5/12

Sessh

Gray and Keuchel haven't been good this year but you can't call them "crap pitching" after a bad month.

Where did I call them crap, I stated facts.

As of this moment, they are not good, unless 6 eras are good now. Sure, they could be good again, especially the Cy Young award winner. But the Red Sox weren't facing them at their best.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did I call them crap' date=' I stated facts.

As of this moment, they are not good, unless 6 eras are good now. Sure, they could be good again, especially the Cy Young award winner. But the Red Sox weren't facing them at their best.[/quote']

Not you. The other guy said they faced crap pitching.

Sonny Gray, Sean Manaea and Dallas Keuchel are crap pitching? Good call.

Have you look at any of their stats? They are pitching very crappy right now.

Grienke is a good pitcher, he's ptiching like crap this year. Same concept.

I'll do even better ......

schittenden

schittenden

schittenden

schittenden

schittenden

schittenden

schittenden

Can we assign him some exotic middle and last names that a mother would name him? Because an OFFNY orange and black marquee doesn't look right without three names.

Hmm... what would a mother who gives someone the first name of "schittenden" give them as a middle name, and what would their last name be?

How about...

Schittenden Humphrey Brentwood?

Can we assign him some exotic middle and last names that a mother would name him? Because an OFFNY orange and black marquee doesn't look right without three names.

Hmm... what would a mother who gives someone the first name of "schittenden" give them as a middle name, and what would their last name be?

How about...

Schittenden Humphrey Brentwood?

Ha. Yeah that won't take long to colorize.

Archived