vs. TIGERS, 5/12

Sessh

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boston might not ever lose again.

And, in the game against the Yanks, Ian Kennedy of the Royals let us down. Royals play like the reigning WS champ, except when we need them to beat division rivals...

Yeah I know they're in third place but I think the White Sox will come back to earth and it'll be the Indians and Royals fighting for the AL Central.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PUMPED. UP. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IBackTheBirds?src=hash">#IBackTheBirds</a> <a href="https://t.co/HXuxBvQcBR">pic.twitter.com/HXuxBvQcBR</a></p>— Orioles on MASN (@masnOrioles) <a href="

">May 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And, in the game against the Yanks, Ian Kennedy of the Royals let us down. Royals play like the reigning WS champ, except when we need them to beat division rivals...

Yeah I know they're in third place but I think the White Sox will come back to earth and it'll be the Indians and Royals fighting for the AL Central.

Royals are an awful team.

Same here. I was driving home when they started rallying, got in the door as they tied, and settled in for the 2-run triple. :beerchug1:

I got lucky. Set down right as the inning started and what I was hearing on the radio a few innings before made me believe I would not have any game worth watching. This is great.

Some people really thought this game was over early? Did you learn nothing about the Tigers pen in 2014?

I thought we had about a 60% chance to get to Pelfrey "all of the sudden" and ambush him with a few home runs before they had a chance to bring in a reliever.

Instead, he delayed the game so long with his "deliberate" pitch delivery that he got a reliever in there without hardly giving up anything, then the Tigers pen imploded by surrendering five consecutive base hits.

Basically, it's Opposites Day.

Archived