vs. RED SOX, 6/1

Sessh

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston has completely sucked my enthusiasm for this season. Way too much baseball left, but the way we started was very exciting. Since we couldn't expect to score 7 runs/game forever, I guess we're coming back down to earth where we belong.

Hope folks on here saw my piece on the Palmer family, and Spencer. If you want to check it out now...I can finally offer this link.

It was a beautiful piece, Roy. Many thanks to you and the Palmer family for doing it.

Hope folks on here saw my piece on the Palmer family, and Spencer. If you want to check it out now...I can finally offer this link.

Congratulations and thanks for this great piece, Roy! It is so important for families to hear positive messages of support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We saw how much they miss Bradley last night? His replacement stole a home run for Manny, and his teammates hit four home runs.

Well, we're only down by half as many runs as we were after the first half inning last night.

I have never seen anything like this Bettss performance. Something isnt kosher.Maybe its just our pitchers...but I wonder...

I saw Betts drinking some neon pink concoction in the dugout last night. The only drink I ever saw that color was a drink mix called Zipfizz. Has something like 48000% of your daily B12.

I saw Betts drinking some neon pink concoction in the dugout last night. The only drink I ever saw that color was something called Zipfizz. Has something like 48000% of your daily B12.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zipfizz/energydrinkmix.html?PLASKU=ZIP001&mcid=CG_PLA_US_GS_zipfizz&bbdevice=c&bbtargetid=120147270000105900&catargetid=120147270000105900&cadevice=c&gclid=CLf98ej7h80CFVdahgodLtMIfA

Archived