April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think today's game could say a lot about the season. Adverse circumstances, we need this game to split the series and have a winning road trip, and we need Daniel to go deep. He's by far the most talented pitcher on our staff, if he could step up and become a stopper for us (which he has looked a bit like so far) it would be huge in terms of our progress both for this year and for the next several. Everyone feel free to kill me for it if he falls apart now. :o

He's been able to dodge bullets up to this point. Hopefully he can continue to do so for the rest of today.

This would be a nice win heading into our battle for first place with the Rays.

He's been able to dodge bullets up to this point. Hopefully he can continue to do so for the rest of today.

This would be a nice win heading into our battle for first place with the Rays.

That sound so bizzare yet true....definitely agree with you though. I'm sure the guys are tired and would feel good about returning home with a positive road trip.

How much of the walks is a regression of his past performances vs. the weather conditions

I would not call it regression as much as to this is just how he pitches, I think expecting 0 to 3 walks per nine from Daniel is asking for alot, but he can still be effective. We just have to understand this. But I would not call it regression as much as his style, and yes the weather is having an effect I would imagine, it is really cold out there.

Archived