Updates on Hunter Harvey

Norfolk orioles

Harbinger of Homerdom.

Sultan of Swatitude

Wizard of Walks. Oracle of on-base percentage. Tyrant of the three true outcomes.

If we let the ride to destiny of The Mighty Cust degenerate into another tedious stat food fight, the magic of The Mighty Cust will be lost forever.

Baseball is a story........not a math quiz.

And as does Spring Arrive, So does that Mighty Man of OPB.

If we let the ride to destiny of The Mighty Cust occur again the magic of The Mighty Cust will not be lost forever.

He is Babe Ruth.

You can not stop Jack Cust you can only hope to contain him by keeping him at triple AAA.

Stand down you Hyaenas of Hate.

Now you have gone and done it.

He pitched again today for the GCL team. 3 IP 6 K 2 H 0 BB 0 ER

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2016_06_29_twirok_orirok_1&t=g_box&sid=milb

Can't believe Bundy and Harvey are both pitching again. At what point do we get hype? Bridwell pitching there btw too.

When he is dominating hitters every fifth day in Frederick I think we can "get hyped" again.

Bowie is just a phone call away from the majors so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he and Bundy are in our rotation at some point next season.

When he is dominating hitters every fifth day in Frederick I think we can "get hyped" again.

Bowie is just a phone call away from the majors so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he and Bundy are in our rotation at some point next season.

With Harvey having not even started to use his option years yet I don't think there is a rush to get him to the majors.

Hopefully next season will be spent building up his innings in a controlled environment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hunter Harvey allowed 2 hits and struck out 6 in 3 scoreless innings today with the GCL <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">June 29, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Upvote 1

If he finishes the season healthy and pitching well in Frederick, I would think he will have to be considered the consensus no. 1 prospect in our system.

I have him at 4 right now behind Sisco, Mountcastle, and Mancini due to inactivity and being a TJ candidate, but his upside exceeds those guys.