vs. RANGERS, 6/20

Sessh

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man ya all gotta stop saying how good of stuff Gausman has. His arsenal consist of a nice fast ball that he throws too much over the middle of the plate.

If he is not dotting it on the outside corner, it is very straight. That's why guys can smack his 98 over the middle without too much trouble

These guys that just lean out over the plate and constantly foul pitches need to be put on their keister. Move their feet, but pitchers of this generation have no clue about how to throw inside. Gausman either is on the outer half or middle of the zone the vast majority of the time and gets hammered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's not going to shake off Wieters.

Why? Despaigne did in the Toronto series. Tillman did as well. Why wouldn't he shake off Weiters if he thinks another pitch or location is a better choice?

These guys that just lean out over the plate and constantly foul pitches need to be put on their keister. Move their feet, but pitchers of this generation have no clue about how to throw inside. Gausman either is on the outer half or middle of the zone the vast majority of the time and gets hammered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but if they pitch those guys inside, they say "don't pitch me inside".

Archived