It's going to be a dogfight with Toronto and Boston

Frobby

Oh, there's like a 10% chance the Yankees win this game. Not going to happen. Take it to the bank.

I just ran some regression analysis on this. We got some support from MI and IT, as well. Finally, we used a Bayesian algo to "quantum bridge" back into our fractal-chaos extrapolator... and the results read: "Yankees suck."

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't like Jose Bautista (and have always wondered about his power surge at age 29, 54 HRs after a previous high of 16). One of Palmer's tweets last night (I think it was a re-tweet) referred to him, I think inadvertently, as Barista (or maybe it was Barrista).

Anyway, I like the name Joey Barista. I imagine ordering a cup of coffee from him and then arguing that he did it all wrong, doesn't know what the hell he's doing and is being very unfair to me. Maybe I'd be wearing an umpire's uniform.

o

BOSTON RED SOX OOOOOOOOOOlllllllll..)ooo) 93-67 OO))..lllll - -

BALTIMORE ORIOLES,)OOOOOOOOOOoo.lll 88-72 OOOlllll... 5.0

TORONTO BLUE JAYS o)llllllllOOOOOOo..... 87-73 OO)).lllllll 6.0

NEW YORK YANKEES )OOOOOOOOOOOo.ll))) 83-77 OO....)lllll 10

TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS .)llllll)))oooOO 66-94 .......llllllll 27

o

o

The Orioles have not had a losing record in September under Buck Showalter.

93-71 oo (.567)

CrWvKkeUsAEtgsk.jpg:large

o

The Orioles still have not had a losing record in September under Showalter ........ and a lot of those games are played against A.L. East division rivals.

This season, they went 17-12 from September 1st until the end of the regular season, and 16-11 in the calendar month itself.

SEPTEMBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: ..l 109-82 ll. (.571)

OCTOBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: )lllllllllll 8-4 lll.) (.667)

COMBINED RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: )lllll 117-86 ll. (.576)

o

o

The Orioles still have not had a losing record in September under Showalter ........ and a lot of those games are played against A.L. East division rivals.

This season, they went 17-12 from September 1st until the end of the regular season, and 16-11 in the calendar month itself.

SEPTEMBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: ..l 109-82 ll. (.571)

OCTOBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: )lllllllllll 8-4 lll.) (.667)

COMBINED RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: )lllll 117-86 ll. (.576)

o

Buck really knows how to use an expanded roster. And Dan gives him guys who can actually help when rosters expand.

OFFNY said:
o

SEPTEMBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: .llllllllllll.l 109-82 lllllll)llllllllll. (.571)

OCTOBER RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: )llllllllllllllllllllllllll 8-4 llllllllllllllllllll.) (.667)

COMBINED RECORD UNDER SHOWALTER: lllllllllllllllllllll 117-86 llll)llllllllllllll. (.576)

o

Frobby said:

Buck really knows how to use an expanded roster. And Dan gives him guys who can actually help when rosters expand.

o

I believe that Showalter and Duquette have been an excellent combination for the Orioles.

o

Archived