vs. INDIANS, 7/22

OFFNY

Holy sh*t!!!! A BUNT THAT LED TO A RUN!!!

I asked the other night in NY why they don't do this more. This team has so many fly ball hitters they should do this a lot more. They've left so many runs on the table this season.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked the other night in NY why they don't do this more. This team has so many fly ball hitters they should do this a lot more. They've left so many runs on the table this season.

That wasn't a sacrifice. It was an attempt at a hit by the fastest guy on the team or close to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bunt turned a potential big inning into 1 run.

And I like this Borbon guy. Lots of speed.

You answered your own question. The reason they don't bunt is because they have so many fly ball hitters. Why play small ball when you've got a lineup full of guys who can smack the ball out of the park?

The bunt turned a potential big inning into 1 run.

Sometimes it's better to take the sure thing. And for this team they need to do this more on the road as they don't always hit to their "potential".

Archived