What worries me about tonight's game

Frobby

Nice win, but I feel like whenever we score a bunch of runs early and coast in the later innings, the coasting continues the following day. There were a lot of lazy at bats after the 5th inning. Hope they come out with intensity tomorrow -- we're going to need it.

Nice win, but I feel like whenever we score a bunch of runs early and coast in the later innings, the coasting continues the following day. There were a lot of lazy at bats after the 5th inning. Hope they come out with intensity tomorrow -- we're going to need it.

They know their backs are against the wall. I doubt there is going to be much coasting going on for the next month.

I never thought of it that way. But yeah, coasting in later innings is what it seems like. And it does seem to carry over sometimes. Let's hope the intensity is there the rest of the weekend.

I never thought of it that way. But yeah, coasting in later innings is what it seems like. And it does seem to carry over sometimes. Let's hope the intensity is there the rest of the weekend.

Keep in mind, the yinks used 6 pitchers, so most of the time it was a new pitcher every inning they were facing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they do Frobby.

Agreed. We could go all RH if we wanted to. Davis will play over reimold. Will trumbo DH with Pearce and Stubbs in the corners?

I would give Trumbo a day off and DH Pedro (or even Reimold). Trumbo has looked completely lost against Sabathia.

Hell...I would even consider starting Joseph and DHing Wieters.

I would give Trumbo a day off and DH Pedro (or even Reimold). Trumbo has looked completely lost against Sabathia.

Hell...I would even consider starting Joseph and DHing Wieters.

Assuming Caleb will catch one game this weekend (and no rainouts), I'd put him in tonight to avoid, or at least minimize, Matthew Richard's righty ABs.

I'd like to see an outfield of Jones, Pearce and Stubbs against CC. At DH, both Reimold (.990 OPS in 46 PAs) and Bourn have hit Sabathia well, but I'd keep Bourn on the bench to pinch run. (I had thought Kim could have some success against CC, since I thought he's seen lots of "crafty," breaking-ball-throwing lefties (even if not as good as Sabathia), but he looked real bad last time out.)

Archived