May 28th versus the Devil

McNulty

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I rest my case...

So the fact that he is 0-4 with 3K's against Andy Pettitte and Joba Chamberlain is damning evidence? They are both really good pitchers. And he hit two homers last night. And all the reasons that Vatech has listed already. And the fact that he was good in this spot for the past few years.

Geez man, give it a rest.

I rest my case...

on this AB?

Look, this is the hand we're dealt. I'm sorry for venting in this forum but listen. WE'RE REBUILDING!!! We don't have a manny, ortiz, or rodriguez...the Macphail years have just begun

Do we know the Millar is not a clean up hitter? OF COURSE!!!!! But right now, these o's are playing tough. He had a great night last night and we need to understand that this year, we're not going to have that hitter. SO stop complaining, we're not fixing this OBVIOUS problem now

I rest my case...

...on a single at-bat against a guy sporting a 2.40 ERA, who is highly touted as one of the best young pitchers in baseball.

GO O'S AND MILLAR

ESPECIALLY MILLAR

I LOVE MILLAR

I rest my case...

Please, this is starting to piss me off alot. You cannot be serious?

I envision that you were the kid that would sit there and try to bang and bang and bang the round block in the square hole all day long until you finally got it?

Are you watching the game on TV, or on the radio like you usually do?

Bottom line is Millar has been pitched to and pitched better than any other Oriole tonight.

Come on man.

So the fact that he is 0-4 with 3K's against Andy Pettitte and Joba Chamberlain is damning evidence? They are both really good pitchers. And he hit two homers last night. And all the reasons that Vatech has listed already. And the fact that he was good in this spot for the past few years.

Geez man, give it a rest.

on this AB?

Look' date=' this is the hand we're dealt. I'm sorry for venting in this forum but listen. WE'RE REBUILDING!!! We don't have a manny, ortiz, or rodriguez...the Macphail years have just begun

Do we know the Millar is not a clean up hitter? OF COURSE!!!!! But right now, these o's are playing tough. He had a great night last night and we need to understand that this year, we're not going to have that hitter. SO stop complaining, we're not fixing this OBVIOUS problem now[/quote']

Please, this is starting to piss me off alot. You cannot be serious?

I envision that you were the kid that would sit there and try to bang and bang and bang the round block in the square hole all day long until you finally got it?

Are you watching the game on TV, or on the radio like you usually do?

Bottom line is Millar has been pitched to and pitched better than any other Oriole tonight.

Come on man.

Batting #4 in 2008 - 111 AB, .216 AVG, .302 OBP, .351 SLG, .653 OPS (which went down tonight)

Tonight 0-4, 3 Ks, 6 LOB

If we are lucky enough to get Abreu here, would you walk ARod?

I would think long and hard about it to say the least.

It wouldn't be a bad decision necessarily, but i'd let Johnson go after him. He's pretty hard to make good contact against.

Archived