May 30th: O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two flippin hours worth if one can believe that

Hey man, don't forget the early rounds started off today at 11 am on ESPN. Excellent watching, provided I have hilarious and pointed commentary towards the nerds around me as opposed to sympathetic and saccharine commentary.

He's got more practice at getting out of jams than anybody.

People say he folds, but he doesn't.

I can't believe that DCab's not sharp, yet he's into the 6th even with Beckett, both score-wise and pitch-count wise, and most of the game thread posts are about alcohol. What's up with that?

-It's Friday night.

-Bass Pale Ale is widely available

-It's the O's vs. the Red Sox

-I open my first branch of a bank tomorrow morning, my first day as a branch manager!

All good reasons to celebrate. :clap3:

Hey man, don't forget the early rounds started off today at 11 am on ESPN. Excellent watching, provided I have hilarious and pointed commentary towards the nerds around me as opposed to sympathetic and saccharine commentary.

Nerd laughs can't help but bring a smile to ones face.

-It's Friday night.

-Bass Pale Ale is widely available

-It's the O's vs. the Red Sox

-I open my first branch of a bank tomorrow morning, my first day as a branch manager!

All good reasons to celebrate. :clap3:

Oh, I'm not surprised that people are drinking, it's just that I never saw people talking about that instead of baseball, that's all...

Anyway, Beckett had 3 K's and 3 BB's, and 30-some pitches, and faced 6 batters, and nobody hit a ball fair... weird... more like the DCab of old...

Archived