Wilson may have fallen off the shuttle

wildcard

I don't understand what the O's are doing with their bullpen.  Logan Verrett throws two scoreless outings and he gets shipped out.  Miguel Castro throws two scoreless outings and he gets shipped out.  The people replacing them get lit up, and then we have to ship them out too.  

Clearly this team doesn't have enough pitching, and they would be short proven relievers even if Britton was healthy, but why make a bad situation worse by shuttling pitchers just for the sake of shuttling pitchers?  

1 minute ago, Three Run Homer said:

I don't understand what the O's are doing with their bullpen.  Logan Verrett throws two scoreless outings and he gets shipped out.  Miguel Castro throws two scoreless outings and he gets shipped out.  The people replacing them get lit up, and then we have to ship them out too.  

Clearly this team doesn't have enough pitching, and they would be short proven relievers even if Britton was healthy, but why make a bad situation worse by shuttling pitchers just for the sake of shuttling pitchers?  

Castro is not a long man he is 2 inning max guy.  They wanted a guy that can give them length if Ubaldo only lasted 3 innings.  Unfortunitly Wilson had nothing so we need Critchon to pick up slack.  I am not sure Verret is healthy he has not pitched in 6 days and struggle in last two appeances

3 hours ago, Three Run Homer said:

Also can't be easy on the pitchers, mentally.

Ynoa's minor league numbers are almost identical to Wilson. Let's face it, none of the options are that good. I would rather have Worley than any of them.

Castro's stuff is the most intriguing but it is possible he is just a bullpen version of Gausman.

Archived