Bridwell Or Hellickson

weams

Hellickson or Bridwell  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Hellickson Or Bridwell

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/09/17 at 23:43

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellickson, while he's been terrible this season, he has been fairly good in the past.  Bridwell's ERA success this year has been complete smoke and mirrors, and has never performed well at the major league level.  Hell, he wasn't ever particularly good in the minors.

32 minutes ago, phillyOs119 said:

Hellickson, while he's been terrible this season, he has been fairly good in the past.  Bridwell's ERA success this year has been complete smoke and mirrors, and has never performed well at the major league level.  Hell, he wasn't ever particularly good in the minors.

He always had a nice arm. 

Hell Boy FTW - crafty righty, working for the next contract, pass the baton, QS possible, keep the BABIP under 3, big park for this FB hurler, give it to the D, work fast, spit, Big League Chew, show no emotions, make IA proud! 

I would have said Hellickson, but you said "on the mound for the Orioles."

In that case, I would rather take Bridwell. Hellickson is a fly ball pitcher, while Bridwell can keep it down and have a good defense help him out. Jones can only bring back the hits that aren't in the 12th row, but Machado-Beckham-Schoop-Davis can get some double and triple plays going to help.

1 minute ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I would have said Hellickson, but you said "on the mound for the Orioles."

In that case, I would rather take Bridwell. Hellickson is a fly ball pitcher, while Bridwell can keep it down and have a good defense help him out. Jones can only bring back the hits that aren't in the 12th row, but Machado-Beckham-Schoop-Davis can get some double and triple plays going to help.

I said "tonight." But maybe Bridwell became a ground ball pitcher. 

Archived