Tejada's Return

O'sBacker4Ever

And you cheer for him because for 4 years he was one of the best Orioles ever.

Best Orioles ever, I don't think so when the team was under .500 every year. Also ,give me one reason tho cheer for someone who asks to leave my favorite team just cause we were doing bad. I didn't stop cheering for them and pick a new team.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best Orioles ever, I don't think so when the team was under .500 every year. Also ,give me one reason tho cheer for someone who asks to leave my favorite team just cause we were doing bad. I didn't stop cheering for them and pick a new team.

They told him that they were going to put a contender on the field. They didn't. I don;t blame him for asking to be put on a winner.

And look at his numbers. He is one of the best ever to play with us, it was certainly not his fault we were bad those 4 years.

it was certainly not his fault we were bad those 4 years.

He is part of the reason because of steroids. He gave them out and ruined several good ball players. Also, I don't root for non-orioles, I am true to my team. He doesn't deserve a standing ovation for good stats the team was still bad. Maybe if we won a world series.

Again not his fault that we didn't win, he was outstanding when he was here. The fact that we didn't win was the front offices fault for not assembling a better team around him.

And you're a fan, he's a player it's a big difference.

This is jsut another one of your brilliant, ignorant, classless posts.:rolleyes:

They told him that they were going to put a contender on the field. They didn't. I don;t blame him for asking to be put on a winner.

And look at his numbers. He is one of the best ever to play with us, it was certainly not his fault we were bad those 4 years.

But don't you see? He made most of his teammates perform poorly by throwing their puppies off bridges, giving their kids terrible diseases, and causing natural disasters to strike their homes. He also put curses on their bats and gloves and forced them to inject drugs from questionable sources against their will...

Again not his fault that we didn't win, he was outstanding when he was here. The fact that we didn't win was the front offices fault for not assembling a better team around him.

And you're a fan, he's a player it's a big difference.

This is jsut another one of your brilliant, ignorant, classless posts.:rolleyes:

I don't see how you can call his post classless, but let Tejada slide on wanting a trade a couple years ago. Tejada's getting paid millions and makes a big deal about wanting to go play for someone else.

Again, Tejada wasn't the perfect Oriole. But he gave me a lot of memories personally, i'll give him a standing O for that reason. But I can just as easily see why a lot of people may not feel the same way.

He is part of the reason because of steroids. He gave them out and ruined several good ball players. Also, I don't root for non-orioles, I am true to my team. He doesn't deserve a standing ovation for good stats the team was still bad. Maybe if we won a world series.

Link? Evidence? Even if you believe Palmeiro's story, who else has he even been accused of giving steroids to, much less in any way forcing them to use them?

No he didn't, now you're just making stuff up.

I can't believe you're trying to blame the 4 losing seasons while Tejada was here solely on him, unbelievable.:rolleyestf:

That just isn't true. Prove it.

Also, I'm not saying root for him to kill us. I'm saying before his first at-bat in the series, he deserves a standing ovation for the time he was here.

One good player doesn't make a good team. It isn;t his fault the team was bad. Blame Beattie, Flanagan and Duquette, not Miggy.

But don't you see? He made most of his teammates perform poorly by throwing their puppies off bridges, giving their kids terrible diseases, and causing natural disasters to strike their homes. He also put curses on their bats and gloves and forced them to inject drugs from questionable sources against their will...

Oh. Right. Duh. How could I forget. Silly me. BOOOO!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I can't believe you're trying to blame the 4 losing seasons while Tejada was here solely on him, unbelievable.:rolleyestf:

I'm not blaming him for the losing seasons because we sucked before we had him. I liked Tejada and he was on of my favoirte players but I don't see the reason for a standing ovation. He was good yes, but not standing ovation good.

I'm not blaming him for the losing seasons because we sucked before we had him. I liked Tejada and he was on of my favoirte players but I don't see the reason for a standing ovation. He was good yes, but not standing ovation good.

Has any player on the O's given you more fond memories than Tejada has over the past few years?

I mean that's the thing for me, as bad as we were with him (just like we were before we had him) he still made it fun to watch the O's at times. He had a tendency to be one of the few bright spots on an otherwise dismal production that was Orioles baseball.

I can't wait to go to Camden Yards and boo Tejada!
He ruined the Orioles by himself with the steroid disaster. He wanted out of the town and asked to be traded. Why would i cheer for him? He's not an oriole anymore.
He is part of the reason because of steroids. He gave them out and ruined several good ball players.

Uh-huh. :rofl:

Yea of 4th place! Let's not forget it is a team sport.

Well Tejada hit 102 HR for us over those 4 years. He was clearly our best player over that span.

So by your logic you must dislike every player who has played for us over the past 10 losing seasons.

Archived