David Dahl

millertime

5 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Rasmus has been the more valuable player over the last 4 years. Of course there is the hip concern with Rasmus. 

But more to the point, what would you be willing to give up for Dahl?

edit: to expand upon my claim that Rasmus has been the more valuable player. Fangraphs, Baseball Reference, and Baseball Prospectus's flavors of WAR each find Rasmus to be more valuable over the past 4 seasons. You can even pick the most favorable WAR for Cargo and compare it to the least favorable WAR for Rasmus and Rasmus still wins. 

I mean, I don’t know exactly what the Rockies would be looking for in return but me personally, I’d be fine with offering them Brach or Givens and a mid-level prospect for Dahl.  Not sure if that would be enough but again, at least gauge interest ya know?

3 minutes ago, millertime said:

I mean, I don’t know exactly what the Rockies would be looking for in return but me personally, I’d be fine with offering them Brach or Givens and a mid-level prospect for Dahl.  Not sure if that would be enough but again, at least gauge interest ya know?

Givens and a mid-level prospect should be enough, Brach would take a pretty decent addition piece. Those are pipe dreams though, they are not selling significant veteran pieces, at least not until the deadline, if then. 

3 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Givens and a mid-level prospect should be enough, Brach would take a pretty decent addition piece. Those are pipe dreams though, they are not selling significant veteran pieces, at least not until the deadline, if then. 

Oh...I know they won’t.  Lol.  Just wishful thinking I suppose.

Archived